07 September 2012

PAY THE PIPER

Pay the Piper Oh man, Stephe's been working me hard the last few days cause we took off for Labor day. I guess he wants me to be grateful for my days of or somethin.  Nah, just kidding.  But the studio has been really crazy ever since we took Monday and Tuesday off.  For everyone who was waiting patiently for an update with a skull graphic, sorry for the delay.

  Anyways, Check out this punker Uncle Sam skeleton graphic.  The 99% must've been on his mind while coming up with this one. I like how this one sort of detours from the rest of the series by being a little more DIY and Zine inspired.   But it still fits in with the Captain America title font and the rest of the comic assets.
  This graphic popped out super quickly. I barely got to work on it at all. If you look at the sketch, it looks like Stephe just drew his final lines right over it.  All I got to do was figure out how to flip the colors for a 2 color Black background option. (which I think i did pretty well, thank you very much)

That's about it for this post, I think I'll blog about another skull graphic next.  They're fun.
  Have a good weekend everyone.
-Eddie.


(the intern)

No comments: